IT'S HERE! DG Productions will host our fourth annual FROZEN NOSE WINTER RACE SERIES to keep you moving and motivated through the cold months of 2014! We know you'll run anyway so we're providing an outlet for your pent up energy. Dress warm, scoff at the cold, come have fun and stay fit for spring.
Run 5, 8, & 10K distances on USATF certified courses. Awards will be given in standard USATF age groups for each event.
Series awards will be given for Male and Female overall as well as Age Group Winners.
* Winners determined by fastest combined time at the 5K, 8K, and 10K distances.
* You must run all three races and at least one race in each distance to qualify for series awards.
* Sign up for all 3 events by February 4th and receive a special Frozen Nose Series shirt!
* Register for all three races in the Frozen Nose Series here..
Elvis Run 5&10K - January 11th - 9:00 am
- Come remember "The King" on his birthday with a 5K or 10K run
- Costume Contest with prize for the best "Elvis".
- Lake Hefner East Wharf (Restaurants Area), Oklahoma City
Packet Pick Up to be determined
Click here to learn more and sign up for just the Elvis Run!
Groundhog Run 8K - February 2nd - 9:00 am
- Come see how much more winter you'll have to endure!
- Costume Contest with prize for the best Groundhog.
- Stars and Stripes Park, Lake Hefner, Oklahoma City
Click here to learn more and sign up for just the Groundhog 8K!
Queen of Hearts 5K & 10K - February 15th - 9:00 am
- Come run off your Valentines highs or lows!
- Costume Contest with prize for the best cupid.
- Wheeler Park, Oklahoma City
Click here for Course Map
Click here to learn more and sign up for just the Queen of Hearts!
DG Volunteer Program
Sign up to work with us as a volunteer at one of these races and earn a complimentary entry to a future DG Productions managed event to race for free! Here's how it works.
• Fill out the online registration form of the race you'd like to work and select volunteer as your event (no charge at check out).
• A DG Productions Representative will contact you via email about two days before the race to confirm with you and give you pertinent time and location information.
• Volunteers will be asked to arrive two hours prior to the race start time and finish after packing up post race.
• We'll keep you busy so unfortunately there isn't any way to volunteer and run the same race.
• Volunteers should be prepared to help with a variety of light duty task which may include set-up, registration, water stops, chip distribution or collection, running a 10 key back up machine, and helping take down and load race equipment.
• Volunteers will receive a race t-shirt for the event they are working and a comp entry for a future DG Managed event.
• After completing your volunteer event, your DG Representative will sign you up for your preferred "free" race using our comp code and your info.
• DG Productions will accept volunteer applications until our needs for each event are met.
Contact us at email@example.com for more details.